Mardave V12 AC12
Mardave is one of the longest running UK manufacturer’s of RC cars and they to have a chassis suitable for the GT12 class of racing that the club currently runs on a Friday evening. The V12 AC12 Chassis comes in a variety of versions from the basic kit to a full blown and highly developed chassis for the serious racer. However, we thought we’d go for the middle ground and showcase the Mardave V12 AC12 Carbon Edition as a great entry level chassis to get you up and racing in the GT12 class.
The kit features
- CNC Blue Alloy Motor Mounts For Rigidity, Reliability And Cooling. CNC Alloy Z – Drive Output For Precision
- Front Suspension With Camber, Castor And Toe-in/out Adjustment. Rear Suspension Adjustable Friction Damping
- Adjustable Front and Rear Ride Height
- CNC Carbon Composite Chassis And Brace set
- CNC High Tensile, Stainless Steel Rear Axle
- High Tensile, Stainless Steel Suspension Pivot Balls
- High Tensile Countersunk Screw set Used Throughout
- Kimbrough Servo Saver Included As Standard
- High Impact Front A Arms
- Super Light Steering Turnbuckles Included
- High Spec Ball Raced Rear Axle Bearings
- Ballraced Front Wheels, With Ball Race set
- Instruction Manual & Set Up Booklet
- Delrin Screw On Spur Gear As Standard
- Large Range Of Optional 32 and 48dp Spur Gears
- Quick Release Battery Retaining System
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System. Allowing various Vertical Positions
- Complete Set of Tyres Included
- Optional Spring Tuning set
- Accepts A Huge Range of Industry Standard Bodyshells, Motors, Batteries, And Speed Controllers.
You will also need additional kit to go racing and if you are new to the hobby of RC racing then we highly recommend that you read our New to RC racing page on our site that gives you lots of information about what to buy and what NOT to buy.