New to the GT12 scene is Zen-Racing. They’ve recently released the new RSGT12 chassis which takes GT12 racing chassis’ back to basics but at the same time built and designed by RC Champion winner drivers! Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of the chassis. This is a top class car for club racers keen to take their racing to the next level.
- Ultra lightweight design
- Graphite composite materials
- Aluminium Pod plates
- Unique Pivot system for short and long pivot configuration
- Adjustable rear axle height
- Adjustable rear damping
- Moulded front-end independent suspension (0 deg castor 1 deg camber)
- Three bolt rear wheel fixing
- Positive lock rear hubs
- Solid Graphite Composite rear axle
- Stub axle front wheel fixing (uses 1/8 x 5/16 flanged bearings)
- JFT tyres
- Multiple rear body post positions
- Pre Assembled Kit.
There are 2 versions of the chassis available. The standard ‘Basic’ version and the full on ‘Race’ version (shown in pictures on this page).
You will also need additional kit to go racing and if you are new to the hobby of RC racing then we highly recommend that you read our New to RC racing page on our site that gives you lots of information about what to buy and what NOT to buy.